|R500 – R9,999||3%||Payfast|
|R10,000 +||0%||Direct Transfer|
*Fees are charged for making use of payment gate
Time remaining until the next pool closes
Investment period: 12 months
Minimum amount: Depends on the product
Fees: 1% – 4.5%
Inception date: September 2017
Average return: 7.59%*
Inception date: March 2018
Average return: 11.84%*
*All returns are per quarter (3 month period) after fees have been deducted
How much can I invest?
The minimum you can invest is different for each product and the investment has no maximum amount.
What fees will I pay?
The fee that will be charged is variable and will be deducted every quarter. The fee ranges from 1% – 4.5% per quarter and will only be deducted at the end of each quarter.
How do I pay funds into my account?
- Direct transfer (Direct from your bank to our bank) for investments over R10 000, banking details will be supplied once you have checked out.
- Investments below R10 000 can only invest using the Payfast method.
- Remember to always use your ID number or Stokvel/Company name as a reference for all Direct transfer payments.
- Every time you make a payment/contribution we will send you an electronic receipt.
How will I know what is happening with my investment?
Is my investment guaranteed?
What happens to my contributions?
- Once you have signed up and you have made the payment, your funds will be used to invest in the agreed upon investment when the pool raising period closes.
- Every time you contribute you will receive a receipt
tothe value of your payment.